Monday 18 July 2011

Going Away Again!

I am embarrassed with all the travelling I am doing!  I NEVER travel.....or at least, haven't much until this year!  I was stressing about getting the lawn mowed before I left and came home today and Graham, God love him, had the whole front lawn mowed for me.

When I pulled into the driveway at 5, there he was, red as a beet, sweating bullets, trying to dump the grass from the bagger in to the wheel-barrow with the flat tire, and then raking the clumps of grass with the old iron rake, instead of the plastic fan rake.  He was so pleased with himself for helping me. Also pleased he was getting 25 bucks for doing the job too!

Anyway, hopefully the back will be done by the time I get back - then no more travelling for me..............until September, maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment